Schreiner Goods, LLC is seeking a full-time eCommerce Director. As the eCommerce Director, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing, optimizing, and managing the eCommerce department for our contemporary luxury clothing, accessories, and jewelry store, as well as our home décor store. You will develop and implement strategies to increase online sales, social media Return on Investment [ROI], and the company’s online presence.
- Maintain product catalog on Shopify, including product exportation from inventory software to Shopify database, product content management (i.e., descriptions, photos), tagging and collections merchandising, and sales channel (e.g., Shopify, Facebook Shops, TikTok, Google, and Shop app).
- Manage the day-to-day upkeep of our Shopify storefront, including:
- Daily monitoring of website and sales channel presence to ensure proper functionality.
- Development and implementation of home page, landing pages, product pages, collection pages, etc.
- Accurately implement promotions and other marketing programs throughout the website.
- Oversee any front-end and back-end updates, as well as price and banner changes.
- Collaborate with Procurement Manager on maintaining product pricing, SKU, and barcoding accuracy, as well as eCommerce inventory management.
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator on web-specific campaign needs, asset creation specifications, social media, and assist with email marketing.
- Manage the order fulfillment process, ensuring that all online orders are received, processed, packed, and shipped accurately and efficiently.
- Oversee and maintain an elevated client experience through online chat support, email, online marketing, and other supporting applications.
- Utilize eCommerce best practices, analytics, and general business expertise to identify opportunities to improve conversion, product page views, cross-sell, up-sell, and add to cart rates to drive engagement, sales, productivity, and profitability.
- Stays up-to-date on emerging eCommerce and marketing technologies and trends to apply to current and future projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, Business, or related field.
- 2+ years experience managing an eCommerce catalog and website on Shopify; knowledge of Shopify liquid is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Optimize (or similar), and Google Search console.
- Intermediate experience with Search Engine Optimization [SEO], Search Engine Marketing [SEM], Pay-Per-Click [PPC], and other paid online advertising avenues.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Exemplify good time management skills while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Love building relationships and want to be part of a creative team.
- Take pride in yourself, your work, and the success of the company.
- Work with drive and energy showing you have a desire to make a difference.
- Take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Honest, dependable, and consistently punctual.
Location: Kerrville, TX, On-Site or Hybrid (in office at least 2-3 times a week)
If you’re interested in joining a fun team in a rapidly growing environment, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!