We are looking to add a Graphic Designer to our Keri Kropp Design + Schreiner Goods team. The ideal candidate will perform a range of activities in support of Keri Kropp Design + Schreiner Goods through presentations, marketing, and photography.
What is Keri Kropp Design?
Established in 2016, Keri Kropp Design is an interior design studio and home store that specializes in creating bold, custom interiors, as well as decorations for one-of-a-kind transformations.
What is Schreiner Goods?
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Collaborate with the Keri Kropp Design team to develop high quality custom design presentations and various marketing assets, including but not limited to email campaign templates, digital ad designs, social media images, etc.
- Collaborate as a member of the Social Media team.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, + Canva.
- 1+ year experience in producing + editing photographs for design presentations, marketing, and websites.
- Exemplifies use of current established branding across all visual materials, document design standards, and maintain existing brand guide.
- Portfolio demonstrates advanced design + layout techniques in still images.
- Demonstrates passion for creativity + curiosity to try the latest technologies and methods.
- Ability to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines while maintaining superior quality attention to detail.
- Embody and represent the company culture while adhering to all rules and regulations of the company.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
- Deliberate Lifestyle – Create an inspired, beautiful world with every decision
- Cultivate Relationships – Foster growth and deep connection through loyalty and generosity
- Fun + Easy – Effortless flow moved by energy and passion
- Operate in Abundance – Walk in faith toward prosperity and opportunity
- Characteristics: Authentic, Relatable, Effortless, Confident, Vibrant, Limitless
- Love building relationships and want to be part of a creative team
- Take pride in yourself, your work, and the success of the store
- Work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- Take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Honest, dependable, and consistently punctual
Become a part of our team and email your resume to email@example.com with subject line GRAPHIC DESIGNER, or apply HERE.