Keri Kropp Design is looking to add a highly organized and detail oriented Project Manager. The ideal candidate should be able to work efficiently, independently, and be creative problem solvers in assisting the interior designer with all aspects of managing projects.
What is Keri Kropp Design?
Established in 2016, Keri Kropp Design is an interior design studio and home store that specializes in creating bold, custom interiors, as well as decorations for one-of-a-kind transformations.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Support members of the interior design team on project deliverables as needed, ensuring deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors to obtain specifications, samples, pricing, and availability of products and materials.
- Assist in the creation of client presentations and mood boards to communicate concepts, design intent, and selection.
- Demonstrate superior organizational and time management skills while managing multiple client files and spreadsheets.
- Prepare design proposals, contracts, spreadsheets, and specification sheets using the current established branding.
- Input purchase orders into inventory software with accuracy.
- Ability to interact effectively with the design team on multiple projects with varying timelines.
- Coordinate and schedule product ship and delivery dates, as well as check in all relevant project inventory.
- Ability to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines while maintaining superior quality attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, and Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is a plus, but not required.
- Embody and represent the company culture while adhering to all rules and regulations of the company.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
- Deliberate Lifestyle – Create an inspired, beautiful world with every decision
- Cultivate Relationships – Foster growth and deep connection through loyalty and generosity
- Fun + Easy – Effortless flow moved by energy and passion
- Operate in Abundance – Walk in faith toward prosperity and opportunity
- Characteristics: Authentic, Relatable, Effortless, Confident, Vibrant, Limitless
- Love building relationships and want to be part of a creative team
- Take pride in yourself, your work, and the success of the store
- Work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- Take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Honest, dependable, and consistently punctual
Become a part of our team and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line PROJECT MANAGER or apply HERE.