Keri Kropp Design is looking to add an artistic, detail-oriented Senior Interior Designer. The ideal candidate is a highly experienced Interior Designer responsible for overseeing all aspects of the interior design process, including but not limited to, client relationship management, the conceptualization of a comprehensive interior design concept + presentations, and coordinate + collaborate on the intended design vision with contractors and vendors.
What is Keri Kropp Design?
Established in 2016, Keri Kropp Design is an interior design studio and home store that specializes in creating bold, custom interiors, as well as decorations for one-of-a-kind transformations.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design and/or at least 5 years’ experience in interior design or related field.
- Present design concepts (i.e., mood boards, drawing, space planning, etc.) that sample the design vision and meets the client’s aesthetic preferences.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements, and client expectations in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project, as well as adhere to project timelines.
- Source products and materials based on the client’s design goals, budgetary requirements, and lead times.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, and Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is a plus, but not required.
- Exemplify use of current established branding across all visual materials, documents design standards, and maintains existing brand guide.
- Ability to interact effectively with the design team on multiple projects with varying timelines.
- Ability to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines while maintaining superior quality attention to detail.
- Embody and represent the company culture while adhering to all rules and regulations of the company.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
- Deliberate Lifestyle – Create an inspired, beautiful world with every decision
- Cultivate Relationships – Foster growth and deep connection through loyalty and generosity
- Fun + Easy – Effortless flow moved by energy and passion
- Operate in Abundance – Walk in faith toward prosperity and opportunity
- Characteristics: Authentic, Relatable, Effortless, Confident, Vibrant, Limitless
- Love building relationships and want to be part of a creative team
- Take pride in yourself, your work, and the success of the store
- Work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- Take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Honest, dependable, and consistently punctual
Become a part of our team and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER, or apply HERE.